Thursday, September 2, 2010

Prussia in June


This past June I was fortunate enough to be able to spend five days on tour with my fiance's band Prussia. We traveled from Michigan to Pittsburgh, then to New York where we spent two days. From there we drove to a friend's house just outside of Philadelphia. After Philly came D.C. and then finally Pittsburgh and home.


New York was hot and crowded. The van broke down in Philadelphia. D.C. had good pizza and beer. Pittsburgh had better pizza and hotter weather.


We drove through an incredible storm on the way home and at 2am, lightening struck the toll booth that we were stopped at and the highway went dark. This would have been my favorite part of the trip if I hadn't slept through it.

All of the photos above were taken in NYC, if you'd like to see more from the rest of the trip please visit my flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment