Friday, August 20, 2010

THIS THURSDAY...


This past thursday, I packed up my car with some vintage clothing, grabbed a cup of coffee, and met up with these two lovely ladies. Lily of LoveCharlesVintage and Abby Fiscus of Brainbow. We explored an abandoned house and another (seen below) that was a vintage time capsule.



I was a little nervous about leaving Lydia and having some personal time, but her and her daddy had a wonderful morning together so maybe I'll have to sneak in some "me" time more often. Besides, being with friends makes me feel giddy and sixteen all over again.


The last three pieces of clothing will be available in our Etsy shop by the end of this weekend and I will also be updating with photographs from the abandoned house so check back soon!

2 comments:

  1. These photos turned out great! I still need to edit mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your blog is lubbly jubbly!
    i enjoy the happy snaps and fancy finds immensely.
    thanks for the inspiration!
    you're wonderful x x

    ReplyDelete